The Pressio 3” short mid-rise is designed to help power you through your (run or workout) by reducing muscle oscillation for less muscular soreness, aligning your muscles for greater power output, and help in protecting you against overuse injuries. This 36-gauge knit offers optimal support and zero sheerness. Developed with our EcoPower CK, a powerful fabric that features an industry-leading 36-gauge circular knit technology for optimal power, comfort and stretch. It has been constructed with a precise power profile and high filament for enhanced moisture management. It uses a revolutionary no dye technology that allows for 92% fewer chemicals, 46% less water, and 59% less electricity usage while supporting greater product power consistency. Active seams will move with your body and enable restriction-free workouts. Figure flattering design that you can wear all day.
- EcoPower CK Fabric has been engineered specially for the demands of high-performance sport with the perfect equilibrium of power, weight and stretch.
- Exact power profiles are meet in key muscle groups to enhance muscle support, for less soreness and muscle protection.
- Powerful LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support, recovery and multi-directional power.
- High filament nylon yarns for enhanced moisture management, fabric durability and comfort.
- Eco Dye fabric for greater consistency of power and elimination of industry-standard chemical dying.
- High 36-gauge Knit structure for greater power and no sheerness guarantee.
- Active seam for greater strength and comfort - 4x stronger than flatlock with more stretch.
- Mid-rise waistband for a secure fit and additional core support.
EcoPower CK has been built from scratch, targeting the exact parameters of power, weight, and comfort to achieve true muscle holding ability while maintaining extreme comfort and performance. This has been achieved through decades of knowledge of our fabric engineers and utilizing thousands of different measurements/yarn tensions to ensure the exact specifications are met. Utilizing a unique circular knit structure for equal four-way stretch and high gauge for zero sheerness. Supports and lifts your body for a flattering fit. Pressio is the first compression manufacturer to use an Eco dye colour system. So the complete elimination of the highly toxic batch dying process, so less power, less water, and dramatically less carbon footprint. Most importantly no dyes in the waterways. EcoPower CK protecting you and looking after the planet
Framis Italia, Italy, is the pinnacle in heat welding technology, both in film and machinery, with their NoSo® Bonding Technology project. Seamless hems provide flush and fitted finishes for superior comfort and durability.
Active Seam by Merrow, USA, is a new technology providing 2x the stretch and 30% greater strength of industry-standard flatlock stitching. This form of stitching is the most suitable for compression garments. It moves with the fabric, withstanding the power, and provides greater durability, enabling the compression fabric's full benefits.
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry