Bego Suede ankle boot with warm organic cotton lining made with vegan suede-like leather
- These boots with a casual, sneaker-look feature lacing hooks on the ankles and D-rings on each side to ensure a good fit. They also feature slip-resistant, white lug-shaped soles with sewing reinforcement. The upper, lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes feature a warm and padded fur-like lining inside (made with organic cotton, GOTS certified) to provide thermal comfort.
- The boots are also breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors.They have a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters. These boots will be sure to keep your feet comfortable and insulated from the cold, rainy days.
- Thus, with their flat round toe shape and padding from the lightweight outsole to the tongue, they are very comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. These smart boots will match fashionably with everyday urban clothes, whilst bringing you the perfect all-in-one combination of fashionable style and a cozy fitting.
Available in black and green.
- Upper and footbed made with environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, insulated and hypoallergenic.
- Fur-like lining made with organic coton GOTS certified.
- Laces made with recycled polyester. Eyelets and lacing hooks made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TR Extralight (synthetic gum rubber) soles - slip-resistant lugged shape and durable.
- Heel Height: 3.5 cm - 1.4 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Wash & Care
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of a polishing cream is not recommended.