Midi crop top with built-in bra offering high support with a classic racerback style. Combine it with ankle-biter leggings or biker shorts. Add a sustainable scrunchie to finish the look.
- Finest quality fabric, made of ECONYL®, the high quality 100% regenerated nylon yarn, produced from waste such as fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic.
Reduces the global warming impact of nylon by up to 90% compared with the material from oil.
- Has proven to last 2 x longer than other fabrics.
- Highest possible UV Protection (UPF 50+).
- Soft material & second-skin effect.
- Lightweight & Breathable.
- Ultrachlorine resistant.
- Resistant to external substances like sunscreen and oil.
- Muscle control & Excellent compression.
- Shape retention, excellent coverage and pilling resistance.
- Perfect fit & extra comfort.
- 78% Recycled Nylon
- 22% EA.
A sports bra is your best workout buddy. Here is why!
Women’s breast health is one of the most important issues. No matter which size you have and how intensive your workout is, you should always wear the right sports bra that gives you the needed support.
As the breast has no muscles and is not connected to any muscles in the body, the breast moves independently of the rest of a woman’s body. It can bounce from 4 to 14cm depending on your size. Continuous and repetitive movements can result in soreness and pain. A proper sports bra gives you the right support, prevents breast pain and limits movement when exercising.
Moreover, without proper support, the skin and Cooper's ligaments can break down and cause sagging. Once your Cooper's ligaments stretch out, they do not bounce back.
And last, but not least, the right sports bra increases your performance, makes your workout pleasant and makes you feel confident.
Isn’t it a time to treat yourself with a beautiful sports bra?