Made from responsibly and organically harvested trees, CasaGIN's briefs has a classic, flattering design and are incredibly soft. Botanic beech wood fiber is found in nature and has a natural breathable quality that contrasts the formation of bacteria. Pleasantly close to the body, the CasaGIN briefs are characterized by the elimination of the elastic waistband for a feeling of lightness and unique comfort.
- 92% TENCEL Modal (vegetable fiber deriving from beech wood), 8% elastane.
- CasaGIN's fabric was produced and dyed in Italy according to the strictest safety standards to guarantee a healthy product for humans and the environment.
- Breathable, soft, eco-friendly.
- Francesca is 165 cm tall and wears size S/M.
- Given the softness and elasticity of TENCEL Modal, CasaGIN has developed only two sizes, which are S / M and L / XL. The first covers from size 38 to 42 (Italian size), the second from size 44 to 48 (Italian size).
- 100% MADE IN ITALY
- Designed and made with love in the province of Venice, Italy.
Handwash & Care:
- Hand wash or machine wash at maximum 30 C.
- Oeko-tex standard 100: it identifies the manufacturer as environmentally friendly both in the processes and in the factories and it guarantees the absence of harmful substances in the fabrics.