A chunky knit sweater in ivory Danish Gotland Crossbreed Sheep wool mixed with soft Merino.
- 60% Gotland Wool
- 40% Falkland Merino Wool
- Certification: Mulesing free merino wool
- Issued by: Falkland islands government
Gotland Sheep Wool
The Nordic sheep industry throws away thousands of tons of wool each year due to the fact that no one makes use of the fiber. RESIDUS is always on the hunt for high-quality leftover! Their Gotland Wool project is created to make use of some of the beautiful Nordic Sheep wool that would otherwise go to waste. Their crossbreed is cut and spun in Denmark and knitted in Latvia.
Size & Fit
- The Model is 174cm and wears Size XS/S
- Oversize fit – if you don’t like it big go one size smaller.
Made close to home
The factory that assembled this garment and the mill that developed the fabric are both located in Portugal. That means factories with strong worker unions and carefully controlled chemical processes. Furthermore, it means that the garment has never been flown around half the globe but transported over a short distance on efficiently stocked trucks.
Wash & Care
- Hand Wash
- No Bleach
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Low Temp Ironing
- Dry Clean
- Wash inside out
- GHG Emissions:10.509 Kg CO2
- Water: 783 litre/kg of garment
- Land Use: 350 m2/kg of garment