The first of its kind. Meet the classic everyday sneakers with a clean, minimal finish. Made with the innovative biomaterial VEGEA, and handmade plant-based outsole. VEGEA is made from 100% organic cotton that is coated with bio compounds from post-wine-making waste. These sneakers are made with people and planet in mind, stylish and versatile for the conscious woman to flaunt. Ultra-comfortable and durable to be worn season after season.
- Classic sneakers for daily wear
- Versatile in style
- Comfort fit
- Made from recycled and natural materials
- Available in two other colours
- Comes in an attractive foldable packaging made from 100% post-consumer waste paper
- The packaging is perfect to be kept on shelves or for safekeeping other items as storage
- Main body: VEGEA (grape leather from grape marc); GRS-certified fabric & dye
- Lining: Organic cotton
- Pull tab & heel counter: Dinamica® ecological suede
- Laces: Recycled polyester
- Eyelets: Zamak (metal alloy with zinc as base and alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Insole: Recycled cork + PU foam + BIO-ECO microfibre
- Outsole: Handmade LACTAE HEVEA® (from the milk of the Hevea tree; plant-based)
- 1 People logo: Embroidery from recycled polyester thread
- Produced in Portugal
Note: the outsole may have unique marks due to its handmade quality.
Wash & Care
Store in a dry area and avoid long contact with direct sunlight while storing. Use a soft brush or a dry cloth to remove dirt particles and then run a moistened cloth over the sneakers. Do not bleach.
We encourage you to stay mindful when you clean your sneakers. Use recycled fabrics that you might have at home and clean them after using to use again.
Colour & Image Disclaimer
Please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual colour.