Pre-order item: Estimated shipment in the beginning of June.
A staple in Lilja the Label's collection since 2018, the Classic Onepiece has once again been improved! This onepiece is a 2.0 version of the Classic Onepiece dating seasons back. Lilja the Label has switched factories and are now producing in Portugal – with this change, the shape has slightly been adjusted.
This onepiece features an open scooped back and offers medium to cheeky bottom coverage. The Black Onepiece has been stitched seamless for a luxurious feel and the most flattering fit. This onepiece features two layers of fabric offering just the perfect amount of support and coverage without compromising comfort. The Classic Onepiece is hands down your go-to companion to wear from season to season, from activity to activity.
- Medium bottom coverage
- Scooped back
- Thick straight straps
- Double layered fabric
- 78% recycled Polyamide (ECONYL®) and 22% Elastane
- This item has been made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon. The yarn has been made from pre and post consumer plastic waste, such as fishing nets from the oceans, industrial plastic waste and other discarded materials that would otherwise be polluting the Earth.
Size & Fit
- The Classic Onepiece runs true to size for a snug fit, which Lilja the Label recommends for watersports.
- However, if unsure or in between sizes, choose a size up.
- Also if you are tall or have a long torso, choose a size up.
- The first model wears S, the second wears L
- Design: Helsinki, Finland
- Fabric: Bergamo, Italy
- Production: Guimarães, Portugal