Fitting snugly to the body, the CasaGIN boxer shorts are constructed with an ergonomic cut able to support movement and for a feeling of lightness. The brand wanted to create a design that was comfortable and at the same time flattering to body shapes, and they succeeded. Made in a special eco-friendly and natural fabric, CasaGIN's boxer shorts are so beautiful and comfortable that you’ll want to wear them every day.
- 92% TENCEL Modal (vegetable fiber derived from beech wood), 8% elastane.
- CasaGIN's fabric has been produced and dyed in Italy according to the strictest safety standards to guarantee a healthy product for consumers and the environment.
- Breathable, soft, eco-friendly.
- Filippo is 180 cm tall and wears size L/XL. Given the softness and elasticity of TENCEL Modal, CasaGIN has developed only two sizes, which are S / M and L / XL. The first covers from size 44 to 48 (Italian size), the second from size 50 to 54 (Italian size).
- 100% MADE IN ITALY
- Conceived and made with love in the province of Venice, Italy.
Wash & Care:
- Hand wash or machine wash at 30 C.
- Oeko-tex standard 100: it identifies the manufacturer as environmentally friendly both in the processes and in the factories and it guarantees the absence of harmful substances in the fabrics.