This new variation of Cuitu's Curious bag comes in a form of a tote bag. It has the same plaiting on both sides as introduced in the Curious bag. Similarly, the material is leftover fabric from the professional diving suit production, where durable suits are created for extreme conditions – naturally with a guaranteed splashproof. This material gives the bag a sharp shape and contemporary luxe feel. The stiff logo strap details complete the strong look that takes your urban outfit to the next level. This bag is the perfect size for carrying more than just your small valuables. The bag has one long logo strap that is both detachable and adjustable. The strap can be used with other Cuitu items as well.
- Detachable and adjustable logo shoulder strap
- Two handles
- Logo strap detail in the middle with three snap fasteners to adjust tightness
Measures: 37 cm x 43 cm x 15 cm / 14,6″ x 16,9″ x 5,9″
All fabrics are upcycled
- Shell: 100 % upcycled diving suit material (Cordura Nylon 37%, Butyl Rubber 49%, Polyester 14%)
- Inner label: 100% upcycled fabric, may contain polyester or nylon
- Strap: nylon 86%, Polyester 14%
- Buckles: steel, may contain small amounts of nickel and copper
This bag is manufactured by Mannisto in Turku, Finland
- Fabric: Finland
- Inner label: Finland
- Strap: Italy
- Buckles: Sweden and Italy
Majority of the components come either from Finland or other places in Europe to create as little CO2 emissions as possible.