The Pressio compression socks result from collaboration amongst the specialists in each of the compression ﬁelds to produce what we feel is the latest generation in recovery compression sock technology. Utilising Italian manufactured Econyl recycled nylon six yarns derived from recovered ﬁshing nets, pre-and-post fabric offcuts, and disused carpets—extruded into high ﬁlament yarns with advanced moisture-wicking abilities, with added comfort and durability. Then, the yarns are drafted at very speciﬁc power ratios enabling optimal long-term mm/hg ratings. Finally, Pressio utilizes the World’s leading compression sock factory in northern Italy in the knitting process. An anatomical footbed allows for protection against blistering and enables correct toe splay for increased power to reduce the chance of injury. The result is the perfect power for the athlete in a certiﬁed graduated proﬁle. This enables muscles to be supported and held, reducing injuries and fatigue while also enhancing recovery. Wear after wear; we guarantee precise power, comfort, and durability.
- High filament nylon yarns for advanced moisture management and extreme durability.
- ECONYL® is an Italian recycled yarn using an ethically sourced process-upcycled from disused fishing nets and other post-consumer waste.
- Enhanced arch support to reduce overuse and stabilisation-based injuries.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery. Certified by Salzman MST.
- Anatomically designed footbed to reduce blistering.
- Front vent panel for enhanced ventilation.
- 3D tongue guard for extra comfort.
- Knitted in Italy at a world-leading certified compression mill.
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry