Gadea Black ankle mountain boot warm organic cotton lining made with vegan suede-like leather
Shop Online Gadea Black Suede, the unisex mountain ankle boot with a warm lining, made with microsuede; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These hiking style boots have a robust makeup with a secure fastening system provided by three lacing hooks on the boot shaft, and bootstraps to help pull them on securely. In terms of detailing, they show the logo embroidered over a white square on the tongue. The upper, lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes feature a warm and padded fur-like lining inside (made with organic cotton, GOTS certified) to improve thermal comfort.
- The boots are also breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial to help to prevent the development of odors. They have a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters. They will be sure to fit you well and keep you insulated from the cold, rainy days.
- Thus, with their flat round toe shape and the collar padding wrapped with vegan leather, they are very comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. These smart boots will pair versatilely with urban fashion or trekking clothes, as they offer you the perfect all-in-one combination of effortless fashionable style and comfort.
Available in black.
- Upper and footbed made with environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, insulated and hypoallergenic.
- Fur-like lining made with organic cotton GOTS certified.
- Laces made with recycled polyester. Eyelets and lacing hooks made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking. Collar padded wrapped with solid microfiber.
- TR (synthetic gum rubber) soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Heel Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Wash & Care
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of a polishing cream is not recommended.