Women's flat, backless sandals with criss-cross straps crafted from Piñatex: a biodegradable, renewable, and cruelty-free material.
This innovative organic fabric is made from the wasted plant leaf fibres of the pineapple harvest, being a sustainable material for the social economy and fair trade field.
These beautifully handmade sandals will bring you a modern and elegant look whilst taking the planet into consideration. In terms of detailing, they have the logo printed in black on the laminated cork soles. Made with hypoallergenic materials free from dangerous environmental toxins. They show off three layers of soles, from top to bottom: organic cork lining, recycled gum rubber which offers padding comfort, and recycled car tires.
These backless slip-on sandals are fresh, open-toe shoes. Simple but striking, they're versatile and trendy sandals that will perfectly match with several outfits for many occasions. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out.
- Straps: Pineapple leaf fibers, organic fabric - Piñatex
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU
- Soles: recycled car tyres and recycled gum rubber cork lined - padded, moisture wicking, slip-resistant and durable
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Wash & Care
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.