Hohka Mini backpack/bag is made of recycled painter's workwear and cotton ribbons. It can be used as a backpack or a shoulder bag. The adjustable and detachable shoulder strap can be slipped through the loop on top to make the bag a backpack. There is a zipper pocket inside Hohka Mini.
- Designed in Finland by Miisa Asikainen.
- Material is sorted and cleaned in Finland.
- Made with care in Estonia.
- Size: 27 x 29 x 5 cm
- Material: Painter's workwear (cotton), surplus fabric lining, cotton straps
- Color: Black with grey cotton ribbons