The ultimate way to stay dry in rough weather. One Parka is a waterproof and breathable 2,5-layer shell parka that will keep you sheltered in any weather all year around. A classic, longer parka cut will protect you from any sideways rain- or snowfall.
When Houdini design their products, they often start in a timeless garment and then redesign it with an extra layer of smartness. The classic parka was designed by the US military and then popularized by the British mods culture. In thei interpretation, Houdini has removed the lining and created a cutting edge shell garment. This way you can use the garment all year around, even in the summer. Just layer up from the inside and you can wear it on the coldest winter days.
One Parka is made in Mission Hardshell, a waterproof and breathable shell fabric, made in recycled and recyclable polyester. The fabric is incredibly durable and serve you just as well on rainy days in the city as mountain adventures. Both membrane and water repellent is completely free from harmful fluorocarbons. High performance should never come at the price of a high environmental impact.
If you are looking for a cozy raincoat to keep you dry in any rough weather, Houdini can highly recommend One Parka. If you layer up with something warm underneath it will keep you comfortable all through winter. Don’t be afraid to bring it to the ski slopes when the weather is rough.
This garment is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to Houdini when it’s completely worn out.
- Relaxed fit
- Hidden elastic in cuff
- Bottom hem pleat for movement
- Large, adjustable hood
- 2 side pockets and inner pocket
- 100% recycled and recyclable fabric
- Weight 570 g
Waterproof and breathable 2,5L hardshell. A fabric with high preformance and soft touch.
- Origin: Japan
- 100% recycled polyester
- Atmos™, 100% Polyester membrane
- Weight: 165 g/sqm
- Breathability; 20,000 g/m2/24h
- Waterproofness: 20,000 mm H2O or higher
- High durability
- Fluorocarbon-Free water repellency treatment
- Bluesign® certified
Atmos™ Membrane is a hydrophilic membrane, not micro porous, and at the molecular-level moisture moves through the fabrics. The more moisture that is in circulation the greater the ability of the membrane to move moisture away from your body. With Atmos we are sure we have a membrane that delivers Houdini standards when it comes to high performance in an environmentally sustainable way, which no other membrane at the market can live up to. Atmos™ membrane is made from recyclable polyester.
Wash & Care
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.