Women's backless and open-toe sandals with heels crafted from sustainable suede-like microfiber.
These stylish shoes have a smart minimalist design that shows a modern, confident and elegant look, with solid pattern.
Simple but striking, these are fresh, versatile, and contemporary sandals. They will match perfectly with several outfits for many occasions, whilst being comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out.
- Breathable, environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial.
- Upper: Suede-like vegan leather.
- Lining: 90% microfiber and 10% PU.
- Insole: Padded with EVA.
- Soles: Neolite gum rubber (slip-resistant and durable).
The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture wicking footbed padded with EVA and a mid, classical heel which provides more arch support. Along with the lining attributes, these shoes can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment