Lisette is Kuyichi's 1970's inspired flared jeans, based on one of their all-time favorites Amy. They've made the Lisette slightly higher and made the flare a bit wider as well.
- Extra-High Rise
- Slim at waist
- Flared from knee to ankle
- These jeans close with a zip-fly.
- Not sure which size to buy? Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com as we would love for you to get the right size in one go! This way we can prevent disappointment and unnecessary return impact and costs.
- The model is 1.76m and is wearing size 27/34.
- 99% Organic Cotton
- 1% Elastane
- All the cotton Kuyichi uses is 100% organic cotton. Organic crops are grown without the use of chemical fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides. Organic cotton is 100% pesticide free. Pesticides pollute soil and water, killing wildlife and harming communities. Creating organic cotton yarn reduces CO2 emissions by 60% compared to conventional cotton.
- This product is ethically produced in Pakistan. Kuyichi's partner Soorty made it from the yarn to the finishing. Soorty is a top-notch facility, well-known for its high social and environmental standards and highly certified.
Certifications & Sustainability
- This product is a fully GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified product, from the organic cotton until the final make. GOTS stands for guaranteed organic practices throughout the chain, including basic social and high chemical and environmental standards. Besides that, this product is fully vegan.