Lore Brown Micro ankle boot dress derby cap toe style lace-up with zipper made with vegan leather
Shop Online Lore Micro Brown, the men's smart lace-up ankle boot with a derby toe-cap shape, made with high-quality vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These timeless, classic shoes come with three lacing hooks made with old golden metal (nickel-free) that fastens a touch of elegance to the ankle shaft. To help to pull them on they have a bootstrap and a discrete zipper on the inner side panel. They also have a slightly burned, warm visual effect that fades at the edges, breaking the monochromatic pattern, and showing off the exposed sewn edges (providing reinforcement all along the eyestay, near the laces). These boots will bring a lasting and defined style with a traditional and confident flat round-toe shape. They are the perfect match for suit attire or casual jeans.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- Thus, they are attractive and versatile shoes that will pair fashionably with endless elegant attires and office clothes. With their shape and features, these boots are undeniably comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, as they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
Available in brown
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TRU Gum soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Flat Heel - Height: 2.5 cm - 1 in.
- Laces made with vegan waxed cotton.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Wash & Care
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of a colourless wax is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.