Designed and produced with care and respect for the environment, the CasaGIN turtleneck in natural fiber is delicate and light on contact with the skin. Softly shaping to the body, the turtleneck is characterized by a silhouette that is long to the waist with long sleeves and a comfortable high neck that is fitted but not tight. Worn alone in summer or under a sweater in winter, it’s an essential piece in every season’s wardrobe.
- 92% TENCEL Modal (vegetable fiber derived from beech wood), 8% elastane.
- CasaGIN's fabric has been produced and dyed in Italy according to the strictest safety standards to guarantee a healthy product for man and the environment.
- Breathable, soft, eco-friendly.
- Francesca is 165 cm tall and wears size S/M.
- Given the softness and elasticity of TENCEL Modal, CasaGIN has developed only two sizes, which are S / M and L / XL. The first covers from size 38 to 42 (Italian size), the second from size 44 to 48 (Italian size).
- 100% MADE IN ITALY
- Conceived and made with love in the province of Venice, Italy.
Wash & Care:
- Hand wash or machine wash at 30 C.
- Oeko-tex standard 100: it identifies the manufacturer as environmentally friendly both in the processes and in the factories and it guarantees the absence of harmful substances in the fabrics.