The sustainable CARPASUS dress shirt Black/Yellow Check is a wardrobe classic that combines style, quality, and sustainability in an elegant way. This eco-shirt is made from organic cotton under fair working conditions and with a transparent supply chain.
- 100% organic fair-trade cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton) cultivated and spun in India
- Soft and easy to iron twill fabric dyed and woven in Austria
- Slim fit cut for excellent wearing comfort
- Designed in Switzerland
- Sewn under fair working conditions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Removable collar stays made from Swiss alpine maple wood or bamboo (FSC certified)
- Buttons made from 100% natural corozo
- Fused New Kent collar with a modest spread, ideal to be worn with and without a tie
- Slightly rounded and fused cuffs
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- A horizontal green buttonhole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Wash & Care
- The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care for and iron and washable at 40 °C.
Size & Fit
This shirt comes in our Slim Fit.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size 40.