Unisex high-top sneaker vegan boots made with GRS certified recycled PET. These cool vegan boots are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odours. The shoes feature thermoplastic rubber soles and polyester laces. Spice up your outfit with these original boots. Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment. Available in Black or Grey.
- 100% Recycled PET upper - GRS certified
- 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Thermoplastic Rubber Soles and Laces in Recycled Polyester
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
- Breathable and slightly resistant to water Vegan Sneaker Boots
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your Vegan Sneaker Boots. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in circular motion until clean. Regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the removed dirty into the boots. For particularly difficult stains use a soft-bristle brush with water in circular motions. The application of polishing cream is not recommended.