Olaya Black Micro Derby Plain Toe made with vegan leather
Shop Online Olaya Black Micro, the women's derby plain toe made with patent Vegan Leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- With exposed sewn edges that bring a lasting and defined style, plus a traditional confident round-toe shape, these stylish shoes will show off both a smart or semi-formal look.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- Thus, they are an attractive and versatile shoe which will match with endless elegant attires and casual office fashion. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort.
Available in black.
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- Neolite Gum soles - slip-resistant and durable.
- Heel Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
- Laces made with vegan waxed cotton.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Wash & Care
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan shoes. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of a polishing cream is not recommended.