Our new semi-casual linen shirts are your best pick to stay cool during the next hot summer: the light and breathable fabric allow heat to escape quickly. By nature, it acts antibacterial and does not pill. But most of all it doesn't need to be ironed and looks most stylish when slightly crinkled.
- Made from GOTS certified organic linen
- Fabric is woven in Portugal
- Sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
- Casual fit, back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- 125 g/sqm Popelin weave
- Cut-Away Collar
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- A horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Wash & Care
- The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care for and iron and washable at 40 °C.
Size & Fit
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.