Pressio’s EcoTect 3L Waterproof Jacket is engineered to withstand the wind and rain, keeping you dry and warm through an advanced, fully recycled 3L membrane technology. EcoBrane fabric with 15K moisture permeability will let out moisture when you’re active while keeping you dry from the most adverse torrential weather with a 25K waterproof rating. This is achieved while utilising an industry-ﬁrst 100% recycled PU membrane and 100% recycled fabrications. Finished with fully seam-sealed and waterproof zips, this will give you the ultimate protection needed in a light-mid weight run jacket. 360-degree ﬂexibility and with elastomeric qualities, this jacket will move with you for unrestricted movement. Non-compromising in both performance and sustainability. Made from 12 recycled water bottles.
- Eco Brane 3L PU membrane technology.
- 25K Waterproof Membrane to keep you protected even from downpours.
- 15K Moisture Permeability to let your moisture escape while working out.
- Fully taped seams for zero water leakage.
- Waterproof and fully bonded main and side pocket zippers.
- Bonded hems for increased comfort and low proﬁle design.
- 360 degrees reﬂective trims.
- Fully adjustable hem and hood.
- 100% Recycled High Filament Polyester face and inner fabric.
- 100% Recycled PU Membrane.