The Ārahi Short utilizes Pressio's world-leading run short fabrication, EcoTech MESH, the latest in dissolved yarn technology for enhanced ventilation and new generation recycled yarns. Combining high filament PET and PTT ﬁbres in a helix formation, lightweight stretch properties are achieved without the need for elastane, providing unrivalled moisture management properties, so staying lighter and reducing the risk of abrasion. The upcycled fabric uses recycled PET water bottles, which helps preserve the ground we run on. Coupled with a ﬂush aerated 3D jacquard waistband provides increased ventilation and comfort. Fusion welding technology from Framis Italia provides seamless hems that are less abrasive and have superior comfort. Pressio's products are anatomically designed for a run-speciﬁc ﬁt.
- EcoTech MESH - Utilising recycled PET yarns with Biobased PTT yarns for advanced moisture management and stretch. GRS Certified.
- Dissolved yarn technology for enhanced ventilation and lightness. PU free mechanical stretch for lifetime freedom of movement and enhanced lightness.
- Italian Framis Bonded Hems- low profile design for lightness, comfort and style.
- High filament polyester anti-chafe lining.
- Rear zipped secure storage.
- Jacquard waistband for comfort and increased ventilation.
- Certified Bluesign® approved dye house.
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry