Our Populus Flannel shirts are the new stars among our flannel collection. Populus is the latin name for aspen trees. Inspired by the changing colors of the aspen trees these flannel shirts come in wonderful colorful designs.
- Made from organic fair-trade cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton) cultivated in Tanzania
- Spun in India
- Soft and comfortable flannel fabric dyed and woven in Portugal (GOTS certified)
- Shirt manufactured in Portugal
- 148g/m^2 flannel fabric
- Casual fit cut and back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- Button-down collar
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- A horizontal green buttonhole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Wash & Care
- The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care for and iron and washable at 40 °C.
Size & Fit
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.